Valtra02 / Dragonn500 / Mich45300 / Jim08
Hello everyone and welcome to the vall farmer v.3
Corrections and new elements.
* Addition of barriers to sheep, cows and pigs.
* Replacing the machine for total mixing, now it manufactures TMR (total ration mix)
* Replacement of animal troughs as they tended to climb in.
* Lamps at the compost plant + Replacement of the discharge trigger.
* A washing area installed on the main farm.
* Digital meters have been installed on the three storage sites (farms).
* The unloading capacity at the compost plant is revised upwards to 100,000.
* At the sawmill also increase chip and fuel triggers which have risen to 20,000.
* The sale of milk has changed place, it is no longer done at mary’s farm but in Rungis, a tank has been installed there.
* In the greenhouses and the building that are located nearby.
-Racks are installed in the building to store the pallets.
– storage areas have been added in front of this building.
-a machine to put the onions in pallox installed in order to enhance this production.
-Greenhouses development of a compost storage site.
Onion and Carrot storage and sales set up.
A holmer is supplied with 3 12-row cuts for these crops
FARM SCHEDULE 3
Refurbishment of the farm
An additional activity await you three washers have been installed (potato, beetroot and carrot) that you will find in box,
which allows as the onions to value these productions.
A potato cooker also in which you will put potatoes washed.for even more profit.
The sale of all these boxes is done to the warehouse.
Various small corrected errors (moving trees, flattening of land ect …)
The card is edit for patch 1.3.1 is 1.4