Base Modell/Model Edit: xXMalleXx, Marthu
New Texture/Washable: Marthu
There is not yet a Claas Jaguar 900 for Agriculture 17 so two months ago I decided to make my own.
Everything was more difficult than I thought, but did not want to give up. It was necessary to edit model (cabin and back) and make long work on the textures to make it look good in the game.
At the end everything is well programmed. Of course the basic model comes from xXMalleXx and I contacted him, everywhere I tried.
Thanks to all who helped me and supported me with this project. You will know it;)
The most important functions:
- 2 set of wheels
- 4 motor configurations (as described below)
- Full lighting with the stop and blinker symbol in
- All parts are washable
- 2 screens with much indoor HUD pointers to choose,
- Animations - Steering column and flaps (right / left and back Flaps) (Working on the interactive control)
- Left flap opened at the neck
- Joystick Indoor - Animation
- Transport truck for Orbis 900
* Claas Jaguar 940: 516 ps Price: 280,000
* Claas Jaguar 960: 626 ps Price: 335,000
* Claas Jaguar 970: 775 ps Price: 360,000
* Claas Jaguar 980: 884 ps Price: 385,000
* Claas Orbis 600 Width: 6m (recommended for Jaguar 940 and 960)
* Claas Orbis 900 Width: 9m (recommended for Jaguar 970 and 980)
* Claas Direct Disc 520: 5.2m
During tests, no protocol error has been detected! Bug free!